Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Look what I found at the antique mall !!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I stopped by a local antique mall here in town on my way home this afternoon, and I found Samantha's/Addy's Ice Cream Freezer! It was ina stall that was way in the back of the store, and it was only $6! I was SOOO excited, because I just read a post a few days ago about them being made out of plasticnow, and this one older PM wood version! It's missing the recipe card, but I called AG and they have it for $1. If anybody has it though, I'd love to know what the recipe is in the meantime until I order the real card. I just didn't want to pay 95 cents shipping for a one dollar item. I'll add it when I order next time. Here'a a pic:

    S4200161


    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    ~Dee

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!You got a great deal.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Lucky you great find!

    Shanna

  4. #4
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CONGRATS!!! That's a TERRIFIC deal! I just ordered the new version and it's nice but not heavy and wood like the PM one is supposed to be! Enjoy!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!!!! I can't wait until garage sales start, hopefully I will find a little something!!!!!

  6. #6
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I will post the recipe later this evening (6:30-ish our time) if no one else has beaten me to the punch. I have to finish working and then have to drop my DS11 off at the batting cages.

    If someone ends up PM-ing you the recipe, can you post that here so I know if you already received it. Thanks.

  7. #7
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Can you use a free shipping code over the phone with replacement parts?

    Anyway, that is such a fantastic find!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MissCurlyCat:
    Can you use a free shipping code over the phone with replacement parts?

    Anyway, that is such a fantastic find!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can, but there are no working free shipping codes right now.

    Congrats on your wonderful find, DaisyDee!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Oh, great find!!! We found Addy's birdcage at an antique mall for $6.00! They also had Sam's desk and commode AND the AG of Today computer desk and mouse pad!!! Then around the corner at another booth they had a grin pin banner that was full of grin pins but, get this.....that booth owner had it priced at $80!!!! I told me DD that she was trippin' LOL

    The other items were priced pretty fairly! We have decided to check back there often and are going to start going to antique stores lookinf for AG stuff!!!!

    I would have been soooooooooo excited to find the ice cream freezer!!!

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    AWESOME!!! I just do not have much luck at TS's and GS's here in Corona, CA. Is there anyone from So Ca. that has ever SCORED a good find??? Maybe I need to visit your "neck of the woods" [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Determined in So CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •